Pages

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Coloring practice


Yvonne Strahovski 
 Total time: ~3 Hours
Media: Photoshop / Intuos Tablet
I started this one because there was a lot of Mass Effect 2 going on in the background at my house so every time I would look up there was Miranda booty on the screen so I figured why not. I feel like I should go back and finish this one because I like the way it looks so far. 

Henry Clavill
 Total time: ~2 Hours
Media: Photoshop / Intuos Tablet
This was the beginning of my "Wait... the guy they cast to be in the next Superman is really handsome" phase which has subsequently resulted in my recent addiction to The Tudors (aka Sexy History) on Netflix. Go figure. 

Henry Clavill
 Total time: ~2 Hours
Media: Photoshop / Intuos Tablet
This one ended up really stylized and spent a good bit of time looking like "Sheploo" from Mass Effect because I had made the over all shape of the head wrong. Ah well, live and learn :)

No comments:

Post a Comment